Go to Rate Cards in Runn’s top level nav to manage your standard rate card.
Every Runn account comes with a standard rate card for your standard rates. New projects will use this standard rate card by default.
Rate cards are based off the roles you have set-up for your team, so if you don't see a specific role in your rate card, make sure it's been set up. See Managing Roles.
Setting-up your standard rate card
- Choose “Standard” from the Rate Card drop down
- Click ... button
- Select Edit Details button
- Enter the charge-out rate for each role in the Charge-out rate field
- Click Save button
If you use the same rate for all roles, you can use a blended/single rate.
Deleting your standard rate card
Your standard rate card cannot be deleted. If you don't want to use your standard rates on a project, set-up a custom rate card.
Viewing your standard rate card details
Select your standard rate card from the rate card drop-down to get information on:
- The standard charge out rates for your roles.
- Which projects are using your standard rate card.
From here, you can also edit your rate card details, or click through to the associated projects and rates.
Still have questions? We're happy to help!