At Runn, time never stands still. We continuously discover and implement new products and features. We iterate and release fast and don't shy away to throw out stuff that's not working.
Here's a glimpse of what we have coming up.
If you have feedback, a suggestion, or want to upvote a feature, please get in touch via our chat or send us an email to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
To see all the great things we've built recently, head over to Just launched!
- Grouping and sorting of people and projects. Currently, you have limited control over the grouping and sorting of projects and people on the Planner... but not for long! :)
- Timesheet notes. Record notes against timesheets entries, and view them when you're exporting to invoice your customer.
- SAML SSO. Support for SAML SSO via our enterprise customers. Manage your users security internally and control their access via Active Directory.
- Import Timesheets via CSV. You can already import timesheet data via the API, next you'll be able to import them via CSV as well.
- Weekend support. Let people schedule time on weekends.
- Custom work weeks. Support for work weeks other than Monday - Friday.
- Retainers. Ongoing maintenance projects that repeat.
- Cost and profit budgeting. In addition to revenue (what you're billing the client), we want to constrain the project around total cost or profit margin. Useful for non-billable and fixed-price projects.
- Phase based reporting. Link work to phases for a more detailed breakdown of where project time and money is being spent.
- Scenario planning. Test out different scenarios by selecting which tentative projects will get included in our capacity and billing forecasts.
- Supercharged search. With Runn you can already omni-search on many different categories and next it'll be supercharged to give more options and a visual guide.
- Chrome extension time tracker. A chrome extension to allow users to record time on projects as they are working on it.
- Jira integration. Allow projects to be synced between Jira and Runn.
- Public holidays. A more streamlined way of managing public holidays.
- More powerful reporting. Graphing, segmenting, drilling down. There's a lot more power we can add to Runn's existing reporting to make it even easier to get the data you need.
- More granular timesheets. Support for multiple entries per project, per day.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates. Tired of dividing your day rates into hours? We'll do it for you and calculate your project financials accordingly..
- Invoicing & billing milestones. Allow invoiced data to be captured and reported on.
- Attached assignments to phases. Get more granular reporting for projects by allowing budgeting for and attaching assignments to phases.
- Custom fields. Additional custom fields for people and projects that our users can search, filter, and report on.
- Project templates. Streamline adding new projects with templates.
- Moving projects. A more streamlined way to move a project and all it's assignments and phases once it's been planned out.
- Webhooks. Lets you streamline your integrations.
- Xero integration. Sync your invoicing data.