At Runn, time never stands still. We continuously discover and implement new products and features. We iterate and release fast and don't shy away to throw out stuff that's not working.
Here's a glimpse of what we have coming up.
If you have feedback, a suggestion, or want to upvote a feature, please get in touch via our chat or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
To see all the great things we've built recently, head over to Just launched!
- Chrome extension time tracker. A chrome extension to allow users to record time on projects as they are working on it.
- Phase based reporting. Link work to phases for a more detailed breakdown of where project time and money is being spent
- Performance enhancements. A brand new architecture to increase speed for customers with 100 to 10,000 users.
- Auto-locking timesheets. Stop people changing timesheets after two weeks.
- Day rates. Tired of dividing your day rates into hours? We'll do it for you and calculate your project financials accordingly.
- Project-level permissions. Lockdown your projects just to the project and resource managers.
- People-level permissions. Only allow a person's manager to delete or change someones schedule.
- Partial time offs. Taking a half day, or just a few hours off? Record that time in Runn and see its impact.
- Groups. Group and report on projects and people by teams, branches, departments and locations.
- Jira integration. Allow projects to be synced between Jira and Runn.
- Retainers. Ongoing maintenance projects that repeat.
- Supercharged search. With Runn you can already omni-search on many different categories and next it'll be supercharged to give more options and a visual guide.
- Scenario planning. Test out different scenarios by selecting which tentative projects will get included in our capacity and billing forecasts.
- Cost and profit budgeting. In addition to revenue (what you're billing the client), we want to constrain the project around total cost or profit margin. Useful for non-billable and fixed-price projects.
- Cost and profit reporting. View detailed reporting on costs and profits on the project details page.
- Public holidays. A more streamlined way of managing public holidays.
- More powerful reporting. Graphing, segmenting, drilling down. There's a lot more power we can add to Runn's existing reporting to make it even easier to get the data you need.
- More granular timesheets. Support for multiple entries per project, per day.
- Invoicing & billing milestones. Allow invoiced data to be captured and reported on.
- Custom fields. Additional custom fields for people and projects that our users can search, filter, and report on.
- Weekend support. On top already supported weekend timesheets, you'll be able to schedule and plan for weekend work in advance.
- Custom work weeks. Support for work weeks other than Monday - Friday.
- Webhooks. Lets you streamline your integrations.
- Zapier integration. Sync any of your data with just about anything else.
- Xero integration. Sync your invoicing data.