Creates an 'actual' which is the total time spent on a project for a given date. This is always matched as project/person/role.
/actuals/endpoint will overwrite any existing actual for the same
/actuals/endpoint will auto fill 0 hours work for dates between two submitted actuals. For example, if you submit an actual for Monday and Friday. We will automatically insert 0 hours for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. This can be overwritten at any time
/actuals/endpoint will auto fill 0 hours work for any days where assignments exists before the first submitted actual. For example, if someone had an assignment for Monday to Friday, and the first submitted actual was on Wednesday. We will automatically fill Monday and Tuesday with 0 hours. This cna be overwritten at any time.
- Please ensure there is a delay between each entry for the same person/project/role/date. Either wait for the response or add 100ms delay. You will may recieve a
Too many requestserror otherwise.
- If you have started adding actuals half-way through a project, and do not plan to fill in the history. Use the UI to create the first actual for each person/project/role. We will then not auto fill before this entry.
- If there is not actual for a certain date, Runn will use the assigned hours in place of the actual. This is why we auto fill 0 for you when using the API. So that you do not need to add 0 for days that someone was not working.
Creates a time_entry that is added to an actual. This allow you to submit multiple entries for a single date/project/person/role and they will be added together in a single actual.
- Please ensure there is a delay between each entry for the same person/project/role/date. Either wait for the response, or add 100ms delay.
- We do not store these submissions, we simply add the time to the existing actual (or create a new actual where none exists)
- You can not remove time through this endpoint. Instead you must update the existing actual with either the new total time, or with 0 and then re-submit the time entries.
Too many requestserror occurs when you send multiple requests for the same person/project/role/date before we have finished writing the initial data to the database.