Admins and editors can import people and role data to Runn.
This is particularly useful for a one-off import to move data into Runn when setting up your account. Importing people and roles will only create new items, it does not modify existing items.
How to import client and project data
You will need to set up your CSV file to match the example here people and roles.csv.
- Go to Settings from your user profile drop-down menu
- Click on the Import tab
- Select 'People and roles' as your import type
- Click on the Choose File button to upload your CSV file
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email - Used to identify unique people
- Role - When the same role is used multiples times, it will only create one role
- Cost [optional] - The cost per hour of a person
- Start Date [optional] - If none is provided, the contract will be set to 2 months prior
- End Date [optional]
- Employment Type
- Tags [optional] - Separated by comma