Admins and editors can import client and project data to Runn.
This is particularly useful for a one-off import to move data into Runn when setting up your account. Importing will only create new clients and projects; it does not modify existing items.
How to import client and project data
You will need to set up your CSV file to match the example here clients and projects.csv.
- Go to Settings from your user profile drop-down menu
- Click on the Import tab
- Select 'Clients and projects' as your import type
- Click on the Choose File button to upload your CSV file
- Client Name - This field can be duplicated, only one client will be created
- Client website (optional)
- Project Name - Project names are not unique, projects with the same name will be created multiple times
- Project Status
- Project Pricing Model
- Budget (optional) - Integer for the total project budget
- Tags - Separated by a comma