We're going through some stressful and uncertain times at the moment, and we hope that you, your co-workers and loved ones are staying safe!
Most of the team at Runn have run or worked at agencies. We know the industry, and the ups and downs that come with it. And we know that some of you will be faced with some hard decisions in the coming months as we all deal with the immediate and longer-term consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To support you through this crisis, we have decided to make Runn 100% free for the next three months - no strings attached!
In addition, we've also spent the last few weeks (while we're all hunkered down at home during lockdown...) developing new features that will help you and your teams make better plans together and stay connected.
Runn's been a remote team from day one, and our support team is up and running as usual, so please get in touch if you have any questions - about this release, or Runn in general - we're here to help!
Contact us at email@example.com or send us a message through the in-app chat.
Now, without further ado, here's what's new in Runn this week:
Runn is currently free until 1 July 2020 while the world fights Covid-19
We're happy to announce that as of today, Runn's free for the next 3 months. If you have any questions or need help beyond that, please get in touch with our team.
Any changes to your plans are now reflected in real-time in Runn. This means that if you create or change an assignment or time off on the Planner, other users in your account will instantly see that change - no browser refresh needed! This will streamline collaboration across your team and ensure that everyone is always working off the latest plan.
From this week, you can create repeating assignments in Runn. This was a request from a customer and we thought it was a great idea!
You’ll be able to repeat an assignment every week, every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks (depending on the length of the assignment) for a selected amount of times. This is going to be great if you want to schedule recurring tasks for a support retainer or an ongoing client engagement.
Can you spot the difference? :)
We have made a few changes to Runn's interface. The Project and People Planner are now accessible from the top menu. We've also re-aligned some buttons and moved time off management exclusively to the People planner.
This is the start of a series of smaller changes to make it easier for you to navigate all the information and insights that Runn provides, so keep an eye on for further updates in the coming weeks.
- Filter your capacity and availability charts by tag.
- Updated financial permissions. People with limited financial permissions can now access the People and Project Explorer reports in Runn, but won't be able to see any financial metrics. Read more about Runn's access permissions.
- API updates. In addition to clients and projects, you can now create people, roles, assignment and time off via the API.
- We've updated our on-boarding steps, so new users can add their role rates and cost right from the start.
- New free tier for small agencies with five or less people. We've introduced a new pricing tier. If you are a freelancer or a small agency needing to manage the capacity and work of five or less people only, you can now take advantage of our free plan. We've kept this really simple - you won't need to do anything until you add the 6th person to Runn. Find out more at runn.io/pricing